The Bosch RH328VC 1-1/8-Inch SDS Rotary Hammer combines an 8 Amp motor that produces 2.6 ft.-lb. of impact energy with a 7.7 lb. frame to offer a power to weight ratio that ensures a powerful performance.
The Bosch 1-1/8-Inch SDS-plus Rotary Hammer offers the ideal combination of power, impact energy, drilling speed, and comfort. It features vibration control for superior performance, and an excellent power-to-weight ratio for fast chiseling and drilling. It also provides three modes of operation–rotary hammer, hammer only, or rotation only–and an integral clutch to make this tool more versatile.
The hammer comes with an auxiliary handle and a carrying case. The rotary hammer’s vibration control helps limit vibrations in the hammer mechanism and grip area to offer comfort while you work.
Bosch RH328VC 1-1/8-Inch SDS Rotary Hammer Features
- Unmatched Power to Weight Ratio – 8.0 Amps, 2.6 ft-lbs Impact Energy and 7.7 lbs – Best Performing rotary hammer in its class !
- Vibration Control – Vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- Multi-Function Selector – 3 modes of operation: Rotary Hammer, Hammer-Only mode, and Rotation only mode.
- Integral Clutch – Helps minimize torque reaction
- Variable Speed 3-Finger Trigger – Better operator control and accurate bit starting.
The rotary hammer provides vibration control without compromising performance. It reduces vibrations via a two-step process, originating from the impact mechanism and progressing to the handle, which features rubber dampening elements on the top and bottom. The Bosch 1-1/8-Inch Rotary Hammer is backed by a manufacturer’s one-year limited warranty.
Bosch RH328VC Technical Details
|Product Dimensions||19.2 x 14.6 x 5.2 inches|
|Item model number||RH328VC|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||30 Day Money Back Guarantee – 1 year warranty|
Bosch RH328VC 1-1/8-Inch SDS Rotary Hammer Customer Reviews